Traveling Salesman - v1.0.0-RC1
Traveling Salesman is a navigation application for use on nettops and laptops for
the OpenStreetMap. It's focus is on clean, well documented code and modularity
Download it: sourceforge.net
Start it via Java Webstart: webstart
Announcement in the forum: forum
V1.0.0-RC1 was released for bug-fixing up to the release of v1.0.0 planned next weekend.
Development will continue on the trunk while this release started the v1.0.0-branch.
The stable release has TMC-support and 2 routing-engines that are only used as examples
removed and shall contain only stable code.
We also have 2 webstart-versions now:
- 0000126: [Route-Finding] IRouteMetric ignored by routers
- 0000125: [Driving Directions] Way symbol is named as node
- 0000124: [Driving Directions] RoutingSteps should be combined for driving instructions
- 0000123: [User-Interface] wrong ETA
- 0000122: [Other/Unknown] JGPSProvider crashed when the configured serial port vanishes.
- 0000121: [Databases] allow downloading not only bounding-boxes
- 0000120: [User-Interface] jumping to bounding-box after import wreaks havok if nothing was importedn.
- 0000119: [User-Interface] download current area not working
- 0000118: [Databases] Add FileWriter to FileReader in LibOSM
- 0000117: [Address-Search] Cities may be place=city or voundary=administrative with admin_level=7
- 0000109: [Route-Finding] Fehlermeldung bei Routeberechnung
- 0000115: [User-Interface] panel to show current Traffic-messages (Marcuswolschon)
- 0000103: [User-Interface] emty error message "Error while painting map" (Marcuswolschon)
- 0000108: [Other/Unknown] OpenJDK crashed when TS tries to install JavaComm for Sun-JDK (Marcuswolschon)
- 0000107: [Renderers] OSRPaintVisitor does not fall back to SmoothTilePainter
- 0000106: [User-Interface] subdirectories of geofebrik not showingin download-menu (Marcuswolschon)
- 0000105: [User-Interface] limit length of shown stack-trace in popup (Marcuswolschon)
- 0000104: [User-Interface] select default-text in address-search on getFocus (Marcuswolschon)
changes in the SVN-version for v1.1:
- 0000091: [traffic-messages(not driving instructions)] parse TMC-messages by GNC-receivers embedded in NMEA (Marcuswolschon)
- 0000016: [traffic-messages(not driving instructions)] Add TMC-decoder (Marcuswolschon)
- 0000114: [traffic-messages(not driving instructions)] store and update TMC-messages (Marcuswolschon)