- Replace both front and back.
- Make it slightly longer to have a hole for
an umbrella mounting between battery compartment and electronics.
Use the free space left of the umbrella for a 12V DC plug and on the right for a battery/mains power switch.
- That power level LED mod looks great. Better integrate that into the case right away.
- Integrate the PCB of a remote trigger. Later to be replaced by an Arduino Nano+RF (to not only trigger the flash but also remote control the power.)
- Looks like thee are 3.3V and 5V for the RF-trigger PCB already present: