Must reach these later:
- A Guide to High Quality 3D Prints
- https://0x7d.com/2014/07/improved-ultimaker-2-material-extruder/ (Revision F)
- improved Ultimaker 2 Fan Mount
- 3D Printed Precision Paste Dispenser
- https://0x7d.com/2014/08/41-gearbox-for-nema-17-stepper-motors/ (with "Guide to Designing Gears for 3D Printing in Autodesk Inventor")
He seems to be using the same printer I am (Ultimaker II) in the same way (very high precision parts at maximum reliability).
Not just "buy a printer and print trinkets I found from Youmagine or Thingiverse"