2011-06-23

mobile Thing-o-Matic version 2

To get my Thing-o-Matic to the Gullasch Programmier Nacht (a Chaos Computer Club event in Karlsruhe)
and take it along on all my traveling...
I redesigned my mobile workbench to be:
  • much more leightweight,
  • use 4 weels instead of 2, so I carry even less of the weight
  • be slim enough to not only fit through a train but also fit through a train with other people blocking the gangway
  • and... improved compartments for small tools and parta

I have a raw version of a HOWTO -video of the first one I build and hope to finish that one of these days.
I don't know if I'll make a video about the second yet.




Aus 2011-06-23_mobile_TOM_version_2

Aus 2011-06-23_mobile_TOM_version_2

Aus 2011-06-23_mobile_TOM_version_2
Kommentar veröffentlichen