2011-04-13

(EN) some more CAD (audio remote for camera rig)

Well, I had a long evening in the hotel before I walked over to CCC Munic and did some more CAD work...

The first one is an adapter to attach this:


to this:

>

Without these cumbersome rubber-straps that come with the Digifinder and without loosing the outer 10% of the display (where e.g. the battery-indicator is shown).

So it looks like this:



and is supposed to simply clip onto the display.



The second design is an attachment to hold an RC4 remote for a the famous Zoom H4n audio-recorder onto the handle of my shoulder rig.

This way you can control the audio with your left hand while holding the camera-rig.




Both are not yet printed, so I do not post them onto thingiverse just yet.


Indeed, I may take the time to dismantle that remote (4 bolts on the back side)
and print myself a completely new case for it, that directly attached to the rig.

2 Kommentare:

Erik de Bruijn hat gesagt…

Hi Marcus, "s/outher/outer/g"
That's okay. You're note native English either. ;)

The Editor hat gesagt…

thanks.
corrected.