2018-01-04

'roast only' on the Bonaverde - Aldo Parducci

Project history

  1. old posting: 'roast only' on the Bonaverde - Rodolfo Ruffatti
  2. current posting
  3. next posting: Coffee with bottled water








This time I tried
Bean Type:  Burbo
Grown by Aldo Parducci
of El Salvador

This is one of the larger bean packs I got from the first coffee delivery  for my Bonaverde Berlin roast+grind+brew coffee machine.

I used "roast only" in the alpha version of the "Coffee Concierge" Facebook Messenger Chat bot last night and ground+brew the coffee this morning.
Change to previous attempts: I used a water filter. (Water here has a PH of 7.57 but an extreme 12.2dH of hardness.)

Update: See Coffee with bottled water for later experiments with water that resulted in much better coffee.

Results

 Again I used my Hario Skerton manual coffee grinder at the finest setting (dust).

 espresso

not yet

filter coffee

Absolutelay GREAT!!!
Very balanced. Not sour at all. I can really taste distinct flavors.


Other changes 

I did add a new label "Coffee" to this blog. So you can see all postings related to it.

Also the "Coffee Concierge" Facebook Messenger Chat-Bot that controls the "Berlin" coffee machine has a new "abort machine" command. It however isn't recognized in all states and does not seem to abort a brewing cycle that has already started.

Links

Keine Kommentare: