2011-06-23

mobile Thing-o-Matic version 2

To get my Thing-o-Matic to the Gullasch Programmier Nacht (a Chaos Computer Club event in Karlsruhe)
and take it along on all my traveling...
I redesigned my mobile workbench to be:
  • much more leightweight,
  • use 4 weels instead of 2, so I carry even less of the weight
  • be slim enough to not only fit through a train but also fit through a train with other people blocking the gangway
  • and... improved compartments for small tools and parta

I have a raw version of a HOWTO -video of the first one I build and hope to finish that one of these days.
I don't know if I'll make a video about the second yet.




Aus 2011-06-23_mobile_TOM_version_2

Aus 2011-06-23_mobile_TOM_version_2

Aus 2011-06-23_mobile_TOM_version_2

2 Kommentare:

BAS hat gesagt…

Marcus, I'm on the MakerBot forums too and so I read all your posts. You are one Man definitely on the move. Keep it up. Looks like you are really enjoying this.

BAS hat gesagt…

Marcus, I'm on the MakerBot forum also and read all your postings. You are definitely one Man on the move. Keep it up. It sure looks like you are having a good time.